Keep your feet warm and comfy with our extra thin heated sock liners that provide all day heat on a single charge. Made with a moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit. Includes two small, at rechargeable VB320RC lithium batteries, dual charger and wireless remote. Each VB320RC 2000mAh battery weighs just around 2 ounces and discreetly tucks into a small storage pocket with hook and loop closure on the side of each sock. The battery comes with a built-in microprocessor controller with 3 power level settings. On the highest setting, the socks will provide over 3 hours of soothing warmth to the bottom of the foot.
Included with the socks is a battery strap in case you want the optional VB350 5000mAh battery that will provide 8 hours of heat on the highest setting and over 20+ hours on the lowest setting.
- Provides up to 10 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
- Includes two powerful 3.7v 2000mah (VB320RC) flat rechargeable lithium batteries, dual charger and wireless remote controller
- Four power level settings allowing you to select your desired heat output
- Made with a moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit
- Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
- Nylon cinch cord at the top of the sock to help keep a secure fit while you are active
Included with the socks are two battery leg straps in case you want to purchase separately our VB350 5000mAh batteries that will provide 8 hours of heat on the highest setting and over 20+ hours on the lowest setting.
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
Approximate Battery Run Times for VB320RC /3.7v 2000mAh batteries (included)
Hight = 3+ hours
Medium = 5 hours
Low = 8 hours
Approximate Battery Run Times for VB50 /3.7v 5000mAh batteries (optional)
100% Highest Setting = 8+ hours
75% Medium/High = 12 hours
50% Medium/Low = 16 hours
25% Low = 20+ hours
We recommend hand washing and hang drying however you can machine wash the socks. If you do machine wash, always remove the batteries first. Use a delicate cycle and a garment washing bag to make sure the plug doesn’t get stuck on something. Our plug supplier also recommends putting tape over the plug to help keep out any harmful detergents. Make sure the plug is completely dry before using.