These waterproof Polar X Gloves are equipped with a simple built-in switch that easily allows you to adjust the heat output by choosing from 3 power level settings. A thick layer of foam insulation lines the back of the hand helping to trap in heat and insulate the rechargeable lithium battery allowing for extended run times in freezing temperatures. The Zero Layer® Heat System is strategically located throughout each glove providing coverage on both sides of the hand which includes the entire length of each finger, including the thumb as well as the back and palm side of the hand. Built to be the ultimate cold environment glove perfect for the cold storage industry and any other cold weather work or activity you can dream up. With harsh winter conditions and freezing temps in sight, the Polar X gloves are aimed at keeping you warm and dry no matter how bad the elements get.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
100% High – 2+ hours66% Med – 3.5+ hours33% Low – 5+ hours
- Durable nylon shell with kevlar threaded seams and soft tricot fleece lining
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
- Includes two 7.4v VB734U lithium-ion batteries and dual charger
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.