But we are not all made equal and there are those of us that need extra heat. That’s where our patented Zero Layer® Heat System comes in to save the day. Simply connect the included rechargeable 8v batteries, locate the controller switch on the front of each slipper to power them “on” and enjoy soothing heat from heating panels that surround the foot.
The Gen VI slippers have been upgraded to our 8v heated system which provide even more heat coverage and heat output. The heating panel is larger and covers even more area . These new warming slipper not only heat the bottom insole but also on top of the foot keeping your toes and whole foot toasty as the heat surrounds the foot in cocoon of warmth.
They come complete with two of our powerful 8v VPS825HV batteries and dual charger. Just remember that these are designed to be warmer so go light on your highest setting use. If your feet start to sweat or get too warm just power them down to a lower setting or just turn them off to take a break from the heat. Don't worry, you can always power them back up with the push of a button.
We kept the vertical zipper that runs on the inside of the foot from the top opening to the bottom sole to make them easy to put on and take off. But we have made some changes that not only make them much better in performance and quality, but also in the fit.
The materials used were handpicked for both comfort and durability. Once you slide your feet inside you won't want to take them out. Walking in them you will appreciate the cushioned sole, like walking on a cloud, but more like a warm summer cloud.
Choose from 4 power level settings using the one touch controller switch built into the boots.
Approximate Run Times:
High (red) = 4.5 hours
Medium/High (white) = 5.5 hours
Medium (blue) = 8 hours
Low (green) = 12 hours
UPPER: Synthetic leather shell + 600g insulation + tricot fleece lining
LINING: Faux fur lining
INSOLE: 6N Canvas + 6mm EVA + 8mm pu foam
OUTSOLE: 2700D nylon foxing, rubber outsole
HEAT SYSTEM: Patented Zero Layer® Heat System
- Rubber outsole and durable nylon foxing allow for light outdoor use
- 600g of insulating material to help trap in the heat
- Power input plug stores in the battery pocket at the top of the slipper above the ankle
- Vertical zipper on the inside of the foot going from the top opening to the sole making them easy to take on and off
- Push button control allowing you to choose from 4 power level settings
- Nylon loop strap at the top of opening to help in pulling them on you feet
- Memory foam cushioned outsole for comfort
- Patented Zero Layer® Heat System provides instant heat and toasty toes
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.