These waterproof IMPULSE X Heated Gloves are equipped with a simple built-in switch that easily allows you to adjust the heat output by choosing from 3 power level settings. A layer of foam insulation lines the back of the hand helping to trap in heat and insulate the rechargeable lithium battery allowing for extended run times in freezing temperatures. The IMPULSE X gloves include 20% more heat coverage providing even more heat output. The Zero Layer® Heat System is strategically located throughout each glove providing heat coverage on both sides of the hand and extends up each finger going over the top of the fingertips and down the other side of each finger, including the thumb.
These stylish gloves use a lightweight nylon shell, tricot fleece lining and have soft leather palm allowing for maximum dexterity for an insulated ski glove. You will also enjoy that they include both wrist and cuff adjustments to help make for a form fit and a ski leash to help you keep from losing a glove.
With ski season and freezing temps in sight, the Impulse X gloves are aimed at keeping you warm and dry no matter how bad the elements get on the slopes.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
Red 100% High – 2+ hours
Blue 66% Med – 3.5+ hours
Green 33% Low – 5+ hours
- Lightweight nylon shell and soft tricot fleece lining
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats the entire length of each finger going over the top of the fingertips along with the palm and back of the hand
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
- Includes two VB725U 2500mAh 7.4v batteries and dual charger
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.