Heated clothing is quickly becoming a popular tool to for hunters to use because when you are walking and creating heat you can turn the heat off. When you get to your destination and stop moving and start to get chilled, you can turn the heat on. This added heat keeps your hands and fingers from going numb and helps increase your odds of taking home that elusive monster buck you have been getting trail cam pictures of all summer and fall.
The new camouflaged heated gloves are wrapped in Mossy Oak Country for the ultimate in concealment. The poly fleece material is super quiet helping to mask your movement and sound. Featuring the Zero Layer Heat System, you will get heat on both sides of the hand, out to the tip of each finger and even a heated thumb. Powered by 7 volt rechargeable batteries, you will stay warm for hours while on stand. The gloves will come complete with two rechargeable batteries(one for each hand) and a dual wall charger. Stay warm this late season and get yourself the buck of a lifetime.
- Comes with two rechargeable 2200mAh lithium ion batteries and a dual charger
- Covered in Mossy Oak Country for ultimate concealment
- Super quiet poly fleece material
- Waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your hands dry
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.