We all know that mitts are warmer than gloves but what makes our Volt Heated Mitts even more unique is that we combine 200 grams of insulation with our Zero Layer® heating system that concentrates heat to both sides of the hand and the thumb not only keeping your hand warm but your fingertips as well. I don’t know about you, but my fingertips are usually the first to go numb and the last thing I want to have to deal with are cold, numb fingers that won’t function the way I need them to or want them to. If you are looking for some serious warmth but still like to have quick access to your hands then the Volt Heated Mitts are the only way to go. Whether you are in the stands at the ballgame, out fishing on a frozen lake or getting ready to tee it up on a frosty spring morning, go with our Volt Heated Mitts and you will never be left out in the cold again.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
100% High – 2 hours75% Med/High – 3 hours50% Medium – 5 hours25% Low – 8 hours
These versatile mitts are great for those looking for some warm shelter for their hands but also the ability to quickly remove them when your hands are called to action.
- One size fits most (M-L-XL)
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Durable nylon shell and genuine leather palm.
- Heats both the back and the palm of the hand including the thumb.
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting
- Includes two 7.4v 2600mAh lithium-ion batteries (VB726U) and dual charger
Patented Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.